Click on location to complete a Contractor Questionnaire
As a result of continued growth and expansion, FARA Premium Audit Services has a need for Independent Contractor Premium Auditors in the following areas. As a Premium Auditor, you will work independently in the field, and meet with various companies to conduct insurance premium audits. In this position, you will be responsible for a specific geographic territory. The work assigned in this territory will depend upon your desire and capacity. This position is a great way for independent Premium Auditors to increase their existing business!
Our ideal candidate would possess the following:
· 1+ years of insurance premium audit experience
· Ability to organize and manage a geographic territory of assignments
· Ability to successfully meet customer and company time service standards
· Ability to maintain product quality according to industry standards and specific client requirements
· Preferably an industry designation in APA, CIPA, or CPCU
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Intermediate or advanced computer and typing skills, including the use of Excel, email and Internet applications
· Strong sense of self-motivation and the ability to work independently from home
· Reliable transportation
· Computer (preferably laptop) with high speed Internet access
As a Premium Auditor, FARA will extend to you the following:
· Competitive hourly rates
· Reimbursement accounts
· Contractor Referral bonuses
· Industry-related work resources (Rules, Codes, Updates)
· Use of our proprietary web & software applications
About FARA: FARA Premium Audit Services produces top quality premium insurance audits for insurance companies nationwide and has been in business for 30 years (since 1978)! FARA takes pride in being the most technologically advanced service provider in the industry. As such, we firmly believe in partnering with only the most dedicated and conscientious individuals who take pride in their work. We look forward to having you join our team! To learn more about FARA, please visit our website by clicking here!
In order to apply for this opening, please click on the hyperlink below for the location in which you are interested in performing work. If you are qualified based upon the requirements outlined above, you will be contacted once your information has been reviewed by our Recruiting Department.
We have positions open in the following locations: